View Full Version : GBB 'O' ring replacement for leaky mag

4th December 2013, 04:15 PM
Are the make/model specific?
Got a leaky mag so looking to get some replacements etc, also where to buy, can't seem to find them.....

Thanks in advance.

4th December 2013, 05:47 PM
Depending what you have pro have new valves.

The O ring came out of my KJWorks mag and the valve leaked. They said they have the new valves for that so I'm sure they can probably help you out with yours?

4th December 2013, 10:48 PM
Most mags and manufacturers use different parts. My TM Glock mags are quite different to the TM Hicapa mag parts.

Saying that, some plumbers merchants stock a wide variety of o rings.

Also, search for Lee's Precision Engineering, they sell mag repair kits and shims etc.

But yeah, PAS would be able to help.

5th December 2013, 07:36 AM
Thanks is a TM flock 17.

PAS out of stock :(