PDA

View Full Version : Game Feedback - 1st April !

Tony
2nd April 2012, 10:34 PM
Hi all !!

Thanks to all who came up to Cottenham on the 1st of April. Lovely weather - great Airsoft!

Lots of kind texts and emails have assured me that everyone had a great time. We saw some new faces and they really got stuck in!

I'll do a Battle Report once the pix are on the Gallery Section tomorrow but in the mean time ill say a few words.....

I had the pleasure of handing out the Membership Shields to our newest members!
Jorden - yours is next, I promise!!!

One of our new players Richard celebrated his Birthday - so we decided to make a special treat for them and allow them to survive the horrors of the Tower for 5 minutes while the rest of the players unleashed their weapons on them ! They held out and did very well indeed !!
Thanks for coming guys - I hope you enjoyed your day?!

I had the pleasure of meeting up with my old friends from Tumbridge Area - they drove all the way up just to visit us at R.I.F.T. Airsoft. I feel humble and honoured. Thanks Keith, Alan and Ian
:)

A new face to R.I.F.T. is Chris. Met him for the first time with the Birthday Boy and he and I share almost the same interests in WWII/Weapons/Airsoft! Warm Welcome to Chris! He joined as a Subscribed Member on the day! We will have alot to talk about!

Ricky and Gary from Game were impressive for their first Airsoft Skirmish! Gary behaved himself, while Ricky decided to drain every battery in every gun I gave him! Yes, RickyRascal is a bloody troublemaker!! He even managed to loose a locating bar from my beloved MP44! :p

Dom bought his Girlfriend along - WoW ! she really knows how to kick butt ! Seriously good ! Watch out Dom !!!
Ryan (Megans B/F) worked hard - Did he manage to shoot Megan ? Maybe next time!
Sam Duce needs Multicam! He is one of the best like Carlos and we must turn him into one of the Multicam Boys.....I'll see what I can do!
Our Young ladies section, Hayley, Jo, Bex, Lisa and Deanna let out their usual War Screams! I love that! They all played really well and gave the boys some well earned bruises! Lee B (Bex's B/F/) needed his pals with him but unfortunately was a lone Soldier. This didnt stop him kicking Red Teams Butt!
AJ, Jai and Naith made Terry proud - well done lads:) Terry suffered a leg wound - but like a real soldier he just played on..... he only cried a little bit ! LoL!
Ricky The Tank with his trusty EBR - Jorden there to keep Ricky safe (or to use as cover!!) These guys work well together and always bring a smile to my face :)
Mark G also rallied his Team throughout the day. He seemed at home with Steves PDW too !! Team Captain is yours on the next R.I.F.T. Day Mark!
Lee W was in the shadows - defense role.....
Dave G seemed to enjoy his new G36k ! He was hitting players with it before they had even got out of bed ! Wow that has some range ! Conor P - make sure you come back next time !
Matt B looked after one of the new lads that need his professional help - Thanks Matt.
Ben and Alex = Awseome! Enough said! Rambo displayed his usual Heroics while Hugo makes it all look easy.... Veterans in the making!
Karl took charge of Red Team this time round and guess what? Yup, Reds Won!
Karl also went on a killing spree - taking 8 or 9 Blues out in one sweep!

Thanks to our Ladies Mo & Hazel on the Camera(s) - as usual, without their support and help we would not have such a varied gallery section!

Steve and Simon were Marshalls for the day and made my job alot easier - Massive thanks to them!

Tim - Thank for the use of your Land - it is without doubt a pleasure to play on. Thanks to your lads friends for taking part too!

I am always looking for feedback and ideas that YOU want to do .... so please be kind enough to post below if there is anything you would like to comment on.....good day/bad day/ideas, etc etc......

Remember - R.I.F.T. Airsoft is all about YOU - Your Ideas, Your Day Out !

Please discuss......

Ducey
2nd April 2012, 10:42 PM
what do you mean carlos, i thought i was carlos?

For the future, i will run head first at any gun except that PDW, that thing scared me. so please put me on mark/steve's team! :P

Massive thanks tony for the day and marshalls/camera girls.

Tony
2nd April 2012, 10:45 PM
You will now be known as

"SamCarlos"

I like that :p

RickyRascal
2nd April 2012, 11:38 PM
Thanks Tony , had an awesome day. Ahhhhh you had to mention the fact Every gun i touched instantly lost battery. I told you its all the Energy drink I am used to consuming. My body drains anything with energy inside it.

Dispite the fact i killed all your gear :( and im really sorry for loosing the pin , no idea how i did it ! link me to a place to buy you a replacment . I had a great day and my body is aching ! Me and Gary were whining at work like little puppys becuase our bodys are just pure pain right now. Feel like ive ran a marathon with a set of weights in my hands haha.

Tony
2nd April 2012, 11:53 PM
Glad you had a great time Ricky :)

My friend Keith knows a guy who custom builds the locating pin, so no worries there.

It's not your fault it fell out - bad design in my opinion :)

Hope to see you soon mate, Tone.

Ducey
3rd April 2012, 12:41 AM
haha ricky im not the only one then, i walked into the office like i had been raped. every one asking why i'm walking funny. when i say "Its because it hurts." that doesn't help the matter at all....

RickyRascal
3rd April 2012, 01:12 AM
Yes me and Gary got a few comments about spending the night with "Drogba" lol .. and trying get get computer games out of the bottom draw .. just to find customers puzzled at why your unable to pull yourself back up from the floor. Was a pile of fun haha

Carlos
3rd April 2012, 06:59 AM
Awesome people, awesome day, awesome organisation. As always, the fun we have is hard to beat! Looking forward to the next one already, especially if I get my first RIF by then!!

Thanks for organising the day Tony and also a big thanks to the marshals and photographers.

Oh and guys: Stretch ;] I couldn't get down the stairs after my first airsoft game, I was a prisoner in my own bedroom! lol, i soon learned from that mistake!

KarlosX
3rd April 2012, 07:30 AM
Was a great day and everyone from both sides played extremely well. Sorry to ginger dave and tank for the various placed love bites caused by my PDW after the tower assault. Dave, you will need more than a little pistol to get revenge! Roll on the next game :)

Steve (Marshal)
3rd April 2012, 01:49 PM
It was AGAIN a great R.I.F.T. sunny Sunday !! It was a joy to Marshall apart from being shot by a certain someone....Ben...... Lol

I'm sorry to all the people who mark gale shot using my pdw.... Hehe I may have to let him borrow it again

Hope to see u all there again soon :) and well done red team for their first ever win !! :)

Tony
3rd April 2012, 02:47 PM
Those pesky PDW's ! They sound like small drills!

:D

Tank
3rd April 2012, 03:30 PM
So does a certain persons MP5 :cool:

dom of doom101
3rd April 2012, 04:23 PM
tony you run a good site my friend and thanks to every one that came had a good time even tho i only really killed topcat most of the day :P sorry dude i just couldnt hit sir tank alot at all but saffron loved it and will be back agen hoping next time i will have another mate with me but all in all loved the day had a great time on the mg nest sorrrrrrrrrryyyyy if i over killed u i was having to much fun :D

Dave Game
3rd April 2012, 04:41 PM
I nearly had my revenge! if only i had cocked the other pistol before attempting to take you guys from behind, although i did have a clear shot on you from the heap but had to try for the close up and personal kill :p

KarlosX
3rd April 2012, 04:47 PM
You always need your pistol cocked if you are taking from behind.....So they say!

dom of doom101
3rd April 2012, 07:58 PM
dam tony you need a like button on here

Tony
3rd April 2012, 08:06 PM
Thats a good idea Dom :)

Dom, I forgot to mention how awesome you were in the MG Nest !! You listened to my advice and literally fired left to right and held them back for ages.....! :D

You did get a little carried away though... my daughter is having trouble walking now..... hehe :p

dom of doom101
3rd April 2012, 08:12 PM
:s sorry i did have fun though! eheh ill let her shoot me next time make it fair :) that or ill offer piggy back rides every were :P

Tank
4th April 2012, 08:41 AM
Can I have a piggy back ride?

Benott18
4th April 2012, 01:33 PM
Can I have a piggy back ride?
I think he wants to walk afterwards to rick? How's your back?

dom of doom101
4th April 2012, 03:40 PM
ricky we can try but ill need more then 2.50 for this one sorry

Tank
4th April 2012, 03:48 PM
My Backs cool, little mark where someone shot me from behind....................ben

Benott18
4th April 2012, 04:52 PM
i like to shoot from behind..........wait that sounds a bit wrong....

dom of doom101
4th April 2012, 05:04 PM
lol :) has simon posted the right pics up yet :)

Topcat
4th April 2012, 07:25 PM
even tho i only really killed topcat most of the day :P sorry dude i just couldnt hit sir tank alot at all :D

Fella, I ran out of ammo, so my only option was to make a run for your position & take you out with 'dual wielded pistols'.... ( thanks for the loan of the gun Jordan )....THAT ALONE ..made up for you shooting me continuosly :D

Hazel
4th April 2012, 08:25 PM
Awesome sunny day, grt fun....as always,
Photos up xx.

robc
4th April 2012, 11:02 PM
Hey!

I'm Rob, one of Rich's friends. Really enjoyed the day, even getting stuck in that tower for 5 minutes with you lot pasting us! Definitely looking at doing it again, i'll have to have a word with Alex and Ben to see what their plans are :) anyways brilliant day, made very welcome thanks a lot guys!

Rob

Tony
4th April 2012, 11:08 PM
Hey Rob ! :)

You guys did really well and got stuck in !

Our next game is on the 29th - we have new Scenarios and will be having a build day to tidy things up and have more defenses and props!

Hope you can make it :)

Ducey
4th April 2012, 11:47 PM
pics are good :) seeing me in the tower reminds me of the first Head shot of the day in the warm up game ^_^

RichThompson
5th April 2012, 06:43 AM
Hey Guys,

Just like to say a massive thankyou to you all for making my Birthday and my first airsoft experience an amazing and wicked time! Me, Rob and Jack had such a laugh and was made to feel very welcome by you all on the day!

We are hoping to come along again as i'm affraid to say it but we could be a little hooked on it, haha! :p

being put in the tower for 5 minutes was such a laugh even tho i think everyone was aiming for my head :)

Hopefully we will see you all again very soon and once again thanks for a wicked day!

Rich Thompson (the birthday boy)

Ducey
5th April 2012, 06:38 PM
did you have a fat lip the next day? :)

RichThompson
10th April 2012, 12:58 PM
Yeah, i had a very sore and swollen lip the next day not to mention loads of other bruises. Wicked day tho!

Tony
10th April 2012, 03:42 PM
Look forward to seeing you next time Rich :)

We will keep you safe - no more deadly Tower for you !

:p

RichThompson
11th April 2012, 10:04 AM
I look forward to it.. I'll speak with alex and ben to see when they are next coming and ill def come along!