PDA

View Full Version : could someone recommend an m4

cday
15th May 2015, 03:01 PM
Afternoon. Could someone please recommend full metal m4 variant. im looking for the larger ris system.

Tony
15th May 2015, 05:19 PM
I'm sure there are lots of opinions on M4 variants..... :)

I use a VFC PDW - not "exactly" an M4 but similar in a lot of ways!

They are great out of the box - sturdy, reliable and hit over 50 Meters with no problem.

I use .25g bb's in mine for best results....

VFC PDW - Action Hobbies (Milton Keynes) (http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/VFC-Knight-PDW-10-Airsoft-Gun_AQODJ.aspx#.VVYrVPlVhBc)

Not the cheapest but very good!

shortboar
15th May 2015, 07:33 PM
as above VFC are very nice guns

TM recoil M4 variants are very nice as well but come with a heafty price tag( i am a recoil whore)

i am also a fan of ICS but they can be a pain as not stard bodys

how much you looking at spending?

Cruor
19th May 2015, 05:16 PM
indeed tm recoil is the way to go :) http://www.camoraids.com/shop/airsoft-assault-rifles/tm-m4a1-sopmod-cqb-r/

Ketias
20th May 2015, 10:14 AM
Hey,

As Tony says there are hundreds of options for M4's but I know of a few people who got a G&G M4 as one of their first guns, they have quite a few options and seem pretty reliable. They do an R8 for about 155 which has the longer barrel and RIS or a CQB Mini for about 175 which has EBB.

It all depends on your budget but I would say not to spend all your hard earned money on your first gun as you are only just starting out and haven't found your groove yet, I've been doing it for a year already and I am still finding fun new ways to play the sport.

Another thing I would say is don't rush into anything, do you're research and I'm sure if you see people out on the airsoft field they wouldn't mind you taking a closer look at their guns, I know I don't mind. Sometimes you just have to wait a little to get the one you want.

If you are a R.I.F.T member then you can get some discount with places like Proairsoft Supplies and if you live close to them they were giving a 15% discount if you took your UKARA form to them for entry to the database. I also use Gunfire.pl to get some of my weapons from as they normally deliver within a week and have a great service for a good price, they even do a free spring downgrade if you want which is really nice. Plus that R.I.F.T membership money goes back into developing the sites and making for a more enjoyable day.

P.S A sidearm is always helpful. I'm fond of the Glock's myself.

I hope this helps,
Tobias

Indigobeast
21st May 2015, 12:32 PM
I can recommend the g&g tr16r5

kitch
21st May 2015, 12:34 PM
Recommend your face :) :p

Razz
1st October 2015, 09:50 AM
Tippmann all day long..... Can't beat the recoil....