PDA

View Full Version : Forum Rules - Please READ !

Tony
4th February 2012, 11:56 PM
Hello all and welcome to the R.I.F.T. Airsoft General Forum!
Please Read and understand that by registering to this forum you agree to the following:

Please do not discuss/post links or in any way promote illegal activities. We reserve the right to ban any account that breeches these terms.

Please do NOT upload any Airsoft Videos that contain FOUL LANGUAGE.
All Videos must be edited to filter obscene language.

One login account per user - please do not make more than one account. Duplicate accounts (where found) will be deleted and IP addresse(s) banned.

We have obscene language filters turned on for a reason. Please do not openly swear unnecessarily just for the sake of it. This Forum is for adults and youngsters alike.
Absolutely no links to Adult themed websites.

No trolling, rude or hateful posts towards guests, members, V.I.P's or moderators will be tolerated.

Please use lower case text when making your Forum Posts
CAPS LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE SHOUTING!

Signatures must remain free of any sexual content and/or indecent images.

Avatars are locked to Member Status/V.I.P. and cannot be edited.

R.I.F.T. Airsoft provides a Trade Forum for Subscribed Members only. Please understand you use the Trade Forum at your own risk - do not send any personal information or money unless you are 100% satisfied that the deal is good.
Use PayPal where possible.

The seller MUST ensure the buyer is legally allowed to buy their product.

When selling Airsoft weapons it is the sellers responsibility to ensure that they comply with the V.C.R.A. (Violent Crime Reduction Act)
Obtain the buyers UKARA number and commit to following the guidelines for compliance.

Illegal items are not to be sold; Daggers - Knives and "sharp" related items for example.

You must not sell any R.I.F or Blank Firer to anyone under the age of 18.

Please do NOT register with this Forum to Post services or articles for SALE before contacting tony@riftairsoft.com FIRST - thank you.

R.I.F.T. Airsoft reserves the right, with discretion to remove/delete/ban any post or user with or without prior notification.

Your Forums - make it a nice place to be !