PDA

View Full Version : A massive WELCOME to everyone visiting R.I.F.T. Airsoft.com !

Tony
5th February 2012, 02:21 PM
Well, what can I say ?

After many months of waiting I am pleased to finally say that we are now up and running!

Simon - The Man - The Creator ! Thanks Simon, this Website is great !

It makes me smile to think that so many people are willing to give up so much of their time to help with the the creation of R.I.F.T. and the build days we have had.
I know most of us love to get stuck in and create our own site the way we want it - but non the less I am amazed that so much has been done in such a relatively short period of time.

It goes without saying that without Tim's support at Cottenham, R.I.F.T. would not have a place to call home. After the last build day Cottenham Training Ground is really taking shape!
Terry, Ben and Jeremy made the latest build day worth while - two brand new defenses and tweaks here and there certainly made our January game rather interesting! Nothing of course would be possible with Deans CCL Logistic Transportation! How do you think we got all the materials there :p

New here ?

Well firstly, please make sure you register and let us know who you are and where you are from. The guys and girls that are already a part of R.I.F.T. will be obvious to us but for you new guys it would be helpful to introduce yourself!

The Membership is now LIVE! Please take a look at the front page for more info. Remember, R.I.F.T. Airsoft is YOUR group - a place to belong, make friends, get discounts, swap/buy/trade, learn, teach and enjoy!
Wear your Unique Member Shield with pride!

You will see some Members with the V.I.P. Shield as their Avatar. These guys have been here from the beginning, countless hours and support have earned them the tittle!
A big thank you to all R.I.F.T. Airsoft's V.I.P.'s!

As we all know R.I.F.T. Airsoft would not be here today if it was without the support of Airsoft Armoury. Steve, Kriss, Andy Mark and Ratty (from the old days) have my full respect and loyalty.

Well, I wish you all the best and I'm sure you will get the benefits from being a part of R.I.F.T. Airsoft as I know you all should !

Tony.

:D

Faste72
6th February 2012, 07:53 AM
Site looks great, well done Tony & Simon. I'm really looking forward to the first "official" RIFT game on the 26th, the first on many great games organised by RIFT.

Simon
6th February 2012, 08:45 AM
Glad it's live now! Hopefully everyone will like the way it looks, I now officially never want to look at vbulletin style sheets ever again!

Benott18
6th February 2012, 10:22 AM
Guys the site looks awesome loving all the photos an stuff. Only 2 weeks now until the next game day!!!!!!! (I'll be looking for terry :D )

Tony
6th February 2012, 02:30 PM
Terry says he knows where you live ..... he marks his targets, follows them, then moves in for the kill !

:p

Benott18
6th February 2012, 03:07 PM
i know where he lives too and i have the range snipe snipe!!

Topcat
6th February 2012, 04:47 PM
only just of my G36... :p

Topcat
6th February 2012, 04:52 PM
Awesome site guys ...."R.I.F.T." is alive...:cool:

Benott18
6th February 2012, 06:03 PM
only just of my G36... :p

Not with .36 in it I'll hurt you lol

KarlosX
7th February 2012, 05:25 PM
Hurray.... RIFT is now officially alive and kicking :cool:
Great site guys, really cool.
Look forward to the Official February blat.

Tank
7th February 2012, 11:05 PM
Great site .... rift lives

noodles
8th February 2012, 04:57 PM
Hey guys nice to meet everyone i look forward to coming and shooting with you soon :) (providing thats ok)

Tony
8th February 2012, 05:53 PM
Hi Noodles!

Sure, just drop me a PM or email if you need anything!

By the way, I love your Signature message!

:)

KarlosX
9th February 2012, 01:56 PM
Noodles, when you move to Cambourne you will only be about 10 mins or so from the training site :)

jesterjkh
12th February 2012, 11:55 AM
good to see all up and running now well done

The Unknown Soldier
19th February 2012, 02:59 PM
Dear Mr RIFT Airsoft.

I have Finally found the time to add my details to your new fantastic site. Sorry I haven't become a member as of yet. I will certainly do so soon.*

I love the photos everyone has posted and I have spotted myself a few times. I am very chuffed about this.... Does anyone really use the word chuffed any more...? Hmm, I think it's only that loser Jamie Oliver that still does.. God I hate him!!*

I look forward to meeting everyone at the next game... It will be pukka!

Your Friend and Pal

The Unknown "naked" Soldier

xXx

Tony
19th February 2012, 03:43 PM
Dear Mr RIFT Airsoft.

I have Finally found the time to add my details to your new fantastic site. Sorry I haven't become a member as of yet. I will certainly do so soon.*

I love the photos everyone has posted and I have spotted myself a few times. I am very chuffed about this.... Does anyone really use the word chuffed any more...? Hmm, I think it's only that loser Jamie Oliver that still does.. God I hate him!!*

I look forward to meeting everyone at the next game... It will be pukka!

Your Friend and Pal

The Unknown "naked" Soldier

xXx

Hehehe ! You do make me laugh :D