PDA

View Full Version : How Great was that Weekend!

Super Monkey
27th August 2012, 07:36 PM
Just have to say that was a grate weekend you guys done a smashing job putting that together can't wait for the next event :) p.s. can you change my name to super monkey please lol ;)

Super Monkey
27th August 2012, 07:38 PM
Oh one last thing woop woop go blue team

Dan.burke123
27th August 2012, 08:42 PM
If you miss type your name again it might come out as supper spunkey.

Baddbaz
27th August 2012, 10:33 PM
Got to agree !! As per usual another great days skirmishing !!
Blue won today . But there's always the next one to get even !!!

Hazel
27th August 2012, 11:41 PM
Wow what a fantastic weekend!!!!
Saw some awesome airsoft ( airsofting!! ) and met some really lovely people, thank u guys and gals for your company and feedback :)
Hope to c u all soon x

Steve (Marshal)
27th August 2012, 11:46 PM
Loved this weekend guys.... I'm am shattered now even tho I was just marshalling !!

Great,fair and fun airsoft all weekend... The rift way :)

And of course my blue team won !! Woo !! Go team Steve :p

P.s. well played reds too..... :p

GarfyB
28th August 2012, 06:21 AM
Both Ash and I played the Sunday and loved every minute of it. A great site (inc facilities), run and marshalled incredibly well and with superb gameplay.

It was good to meet everyone and make new friends, and we will definitely be back.

A big thank you to everyone involved.

Garfy.

Briman
28th August 2012, 07:58 AM
Travelled home with monkey and Dan trying to come up with any negatives and we all thought that if you could do one thing better it would be to do more weekender events! Amazing time AIRSOFTING (for Steve!!!) and can't wait for the next one!!!!:cool:

Steve (Marshal)
28th August 2012, 09:04 AM
Wow some really nice feedback :)

We will get those weekend ones set up for you guys !!

And look forward to seeing some more great airsoft !! (not airsofting) lol :p

Baddbaz
28th August 2012, 11:24 AM
Gonna make pro Airsoft guys bring there own sink/ toilet plunger next time !!!lmao .... Baz

Baddbaz
28th August 2012, 12:40 PM
Thanx to Chewie for showing us all how not to carry an aeg . Lol
As beyonce would say . : if you love it then you should of put a sling on it ::: !!! Lol

Benott18
28th August 2012, 01:32 PM
really was one of the best days airsoft i have ever played except the loss of a bit of tooth really good day as always guys :)

Tony
28th August 2012, 02:07 PM
As beyonce would say . : if you love it then you should of put a sling on it ::: !!! Lol

LoL!!!!!! :D

Hallsey
28th August 2012, 03:48 PM
I think chewie must have sprayed the outside of his AEG with grease the amount of times he dropped it.

Hazel
28th August 2012, 03:48 PM
Got to agree !! As per usual another great days skirmishing !!
Blue won today . But there's always the next one to get even !!!

Lovely to see you at the weekend and so glad you had a good one!! :)

Hazel
28th August 2012, 03:54 PM
Travelled home with monkey and Dan trying to come up with any negatives and we all thought that if you could do one thing better it would be to do more weekender events! Amazing time AIRSOFTING (for Steve!!!) and can't wait for the next one!!!!:cool:

Lol. Ok ok. Hoping for 6/7th oct. Watch the future game dates on forum, Looking forward to ....Gosh...a wonderful weekend of airsofting :)
Lovely to meet u all! Thank u for your kind words.

Hazel
28th August 2012, 04:06 PM
really was one of the best days airsoft i have ever played except the loss of a bit of tooth really good day as always guys :)

Hope u r ok Benny!!
U certainly got stuck in....as always
Mumma Hazel x

Hazel
28th August 2012, 04:12 PM
Both Ash and I played the Sunday and loved every minute of it. A great site (inc facilities), run and marshalled incredibly well and with superb gameplay.

It was good to meet everyone and make new friends, and we will definitely be back.

A big thank you to everyone involved.

Garfy.

Hello!
Wow what wonderful comments....Thank you
Lovely to meet both Ash and yourself at the weekend and share chatter about Chipping Warden's history, it's a lovely site which we will treasure!
Good to hear you both enjoyed your day and hope you can share more with R.I.F.T

Topcat
28th August 2012, 05:39 PM
Wow....Me & Mine only made the second day....(Holiday comitments)...looks like we missed some old fashioned good fun...evening sounds like it was a blast...
Next time we're there......Marshmellows by the fire and under the stars..:p

Benott18
28th August 2012, 06:00 PM
Hope u r ok Benny!!
U certainly got stuck in....as always
Mumma Hazel x

yeh im good dentist on tueday for me though :( i hate the dentist it's the worst thing in the world. i should change my name to chip ......... lol

Tony
28th August 2012, 07:55 PM
Ben - Group Hug for you my friend! :)

GBBR_man
28th August 2012, 08:07 PM
Thanks again for the weekend. I was so knackered by the end i sat the last two games out. You have a really nice site and i look forward to watching it grow. There where a couple of instances of people not taking their hits or taking a long time to take their hits. These things happen and in the heat of the moment we all have done it. I took 10 mins to chill at one point because i could feel myself getting worked up and that helped.

I do want to apologize to the Marshall for shooting him in the head when you where in the doorway of the house on the POW game, i was in a perfect position but when all you can see is a head sometimes its hard to tell who it is. You where generally very good at shouting Marshall coming in/out but i don't recall that on this occasion.

The social side was lovely in the evening but is there any chance of relocating it a bit further away from the camping area so those who want to sleep can?

I really hope you do run more weekenders, i am 100% up for them but i would suggest checking they don't clash with other big events like this one did. I would have thought if it had been any other weekend you'd have seen more but with nearly 2,000 players at NAE you where always going to be down on numbers.

I hope we can see more scenarios added to this site, id like to see some longer ones as well as some shorter ones. I have already mentioned a nice quick one to you in messages. You have a fabulous site and it would be great to make use of more of the structures. The pumping house would be a good one to make use of, those firing slits would be great fun. Have you ever thought about having new stronger ladders made up and fitted to the underground bunkers as id love to be able to climb up and down them. Maybe though have a rule of no shooting people climbing up or down the ladders.

I want to thank Tony again for the very kind loan of his personal M14 which never missed a beat all weekend and has made me want one so much i am now actively looking for one second hand. I did enjoy the G&G M4 GBB until it stopped feeding, i hope G&G can sort out this issue and then it will make a really nice gun and make a lovely introduction to GBBs.

Hazel you will learn onetime never to challenge me, the look on your face when you realized how quick id put my tent up was priceless. 23 odd years of camping does have its uses. And bring on the EBR burger challenge, I'm up for that next time i come along. The free roll and drink Monday morning for us campers was a lovely touch and greatly appreciated.

Tony I'm sure i mentioned it at the weekend but one of the big things in favor of your site is you are all family or good friends. I have been to many sites where there is bickering or tension between staff or even worse and there's nothing worse for a site. You are building a solid reputation for yourselves and the word is spreading. I'm hoping to bring a few along soon and maybe even bring some really fun bits of kit out (even more fun than my M14 EBR).

Tony
28th August 2012, 08:15 PM
Thank you for the very kind words and feedback Oliver.

My M14 is yours - anytime you wish to use it :D

I'll be writing a full Battle Report tomorrow - at the moment I'm still a little Zombiefied !!! :D

GBBR_man
28th August 2012, 08:16 PM
I'm going to say this publicly but please can we not name any names. I do wish sites would crono every pistol. I have personally seen 5 hot pistols this year that where not running on co2. It is very possible on a warm day with some mods to take a high capa over 350 fps..

Tony
28th August 2012, 08:54 PM
There were no issues with Pistols at the Weekend - as you know, Steve was on the Crono and watching very closely. Funny you mention this as I had a text from a well respected member earlier this evening regarding the same topic - unfortunately he was not with us this weekend.....

HOT WEAPONS OF ANY KIND ARE NOT PERMITTED IN ANY R.I.F.T. Game Scenario.

Tony.

Hazel
28th August 2012, 10:41 PM
Wow....Me & Mine only made the second day....(Holiday comitments)...looks like we missed some old fashioned good fun...evening sounds like it was a blast...
Next time we're there......Marshmellows by the fire and under the stars..:p

It was a great weekend Terry, we all missed u guys:)
Look forward to the next one too!! Just when u think the weekends can't be more fun!!! Lol
Missed some good cider and bonfire games x