PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for today!

AdeUK
15th September 2012, 09:16 PM
Thank you for hosting our game at the Chipping Warden site today. Had a brilliant day

Very friendly and helpful site, with interesting features and great facilities. And you keep the whole place spotless!

All this and you laid on fantastic weather! So good I had to dump the PASGT after a couple of hours :)

Hope to see you again soon

Ade

Tony
15th September 2012, 09:57 PM
Hi Ade !

Thank YOU (and the guys) for taking the time to visit and get stuck in :)

Coley certainly knows his stuff - I did feel like a "spare part" as Im usually running about all over the place.

Thanks for the kind words and we really hope you visit again soon!

:D

Gru
16th September 2012, 02:12 AM
I'd Like to second that!...On behalf of Myself John, Alex, & Curtiss, and as a representative of the MISFITS I'd just like to say what a pleasure it was. Its a great site. And I will be passing on my thoughts & recommendations to the rest of the team.
Hope to get down to see you again with some other team members in tow soon!!
Thanks to yourself and Terry and thank the ladies for the great service on the excellent food truck too!!

Rob.

Tony
16th September 2012, 11:19 AM
Thanks Gru :)

How may "MISFITS" are there in your Team? I'll see if we can get some kind of R.I.F.T. V.I.P.'s V's MISFITS !!!

:D

Gru
16th September 2012, 01:52 PM
let me see..ummm... Listed there are 31 members... *plus honorary misfits which number about 8 ...if we talk numbers we can shave that down a bit to a more playable number... 10 plus or minus ?

Hazel
16th September 2012, 03:24 PM
let me see..ummm... Listed there are 31 members... *plus honorary misfits which number about 8 ...if we talk numbers we can shave that down a bit to a more playable number... 10 plus or minus ?

That sounds like a fun challenge to me!!
Lovely to meet u guys at the weekend and hope u can visit again soon :)

Topcat
16th September 2012, 03:28 PM
I'd Like to second that!...On behalf of Myself John, Alex, & Curtiss, and as a representative of the MISFITS I'd just like to say what a pleasure it was. Its a great site. And I will be passing on my thoughts & recommendations to the rest of the team.
Hope to get down to see you again with some other team members in tow soon!!
Thanks to yourself and Terry and thank the ladies for the great service on the excellent food truck too!!

Rob.

Rob ..Thanks for for coming up to Comm Site 3 an bringing the rest of the gang....:)... I passed your message to the Ladies...(Big smiles & Yay's from them)...Hope to catch up again soon..
Terry

Doc
16th September 2012, 06:19 PM
I'd like to second Ade sentiments as well.
Great site, lots of variety, small enough to learn the layout from just one walk-round, big enough to do a bit of sneaky flanking.
Had a great day, haven't done any 'fun' games like that for a long time, I think I got through more BBs than in the last half-dozen or so WWII/Cold War week-enders that I've done, put together.

Thanks to all the Staff that were there, not many sites are so welcoming.

Tank
16th September 2012, 07:46 PM
I think it will be a giggle fighting the misfits! :cool:

(watch out Tank - The MISFITS dont take prisoners!) - Tony :D