PDA

View Full Version : Pre airsoft routines??

Lewbear
22nd September 2012, 10:51 PM
After being a member of rift for a good while now, I've noticed I have some routines on the night before a awesome day with rift! Just thought I'd ask of anyone else wanders around there house pretending to shoot enemy reds or blues??

Erm I don't actually do that much :p

But yeah, anyone else have any routines on the night before??

Tony
23rd September 2012, 05:10 AM
My routine generally starts a week before the next event!

Paperwork/Scenarios/Roster.
Kit cleaning/Checking/Light Repair/Adjustment.
Stock Purchasing & Orders. (Ammo Gas etc etc)
Battery Charging (35+)
Loading up the day before is now down to approx 5 hours :)

I must admit, I don't run about in my underpants like Lewbear pretending to shoot the bad guys :p
(well.... lets just say I don't do that anymore cos I'm too tired!!!) LoL ! :D

Hazel
23rd September 2012, 08:31 PM
My routine generally starts a week before the next event!

Paperwork/Scenarios/Roster.
Kit cleaning/Checking/Light Repair/Adjustment.
Stock Purchasing & Orders. (Ammo Gas etc etc)
Battery Charging (35+)
Loading up the day before is now down to approx 5 hours :)

I must admit, I don't run about in my underpants like Lewbear pretending to shoot the bad guys :p
(well.... lets just say I don't do that anymore cos I'm too tired!!!) LoL ! :D

That's not totally true! Lol
Underpants and desert boots and halo helmet! ......oh wait that was Steve!!! Lol

dom of doom101
23rd September 2012, 09:05 PM
i do :D but i put a battery in and shot saffron :P

Tank
24th September 2012, 07:25 AM
I always load up the night before, all mags and batteries. Also have to charge Jordans battery as he doesnt have a charger yet lol. end up usually having the worst night sleep as i am to hyped up for the day. :cool:

some_dude
24th September 2012, 09:56 AM
less sleep the day before so i can get to sleep on the night/morning of the game

Benott18
24th September 2012, 07:09 PM
Erm generally get all my kit ready to go and then get up in the morning and go to mcd's with rambot

GBBR_man
13th October 2012, 12:07 AM
Normally i'm working the day before but ill choose which gun i fancy taking, locate the mags, put the pouches on my vest, find all the other clutter i need and load it all into the car the night before so i can have a longer lay in and then once i'm awake the morning of the game a big breakfast and hit the road.

I did once try and get everything ready for the game day the morning of the game and that didn't work to well (i picked up my green gas mags in November). I have also come straight from a night shift to work which was rather interesting (i fell asleep at lunch time and woke up half way through the first game after lunch as my mate handily got busy repairing someones gun and forgot to wake me up).