PDA

View Full Version : ....It's who you know!!!

Hazel
12th February 2013, 06:46 PM
Hi All
I have been given a task! :) having spotted the R.I.F.T Com Site 3 on google many months ago I have been continuously googling for new sites.
Whilst this will continue.... I was wondering if there was anybody out there in our R.I.F.T community who is OR knows someone who is a commercial estate agent for sales/lettings
Who would be willing to chat to us about new venues, gain some advise and maybe help in finding our 3rd site! :)
Any contacts would be appreciated
Cheers !! X
( back to google! Lol )

Baddbaz
21st February 2013, 09:52 AM
Will have a chat with you when I come to next game .. I do lots of work for Mountveiw estates / maunder Taylor's
Will have a fish around with the surveyors / property managers for you .. Baz

Topcat
21st February 2013, 06:23 PM
Cheers Baz, every bit helps...:D

Hazel
21st February 2013, 10:49 PM
Baz ....Huge thanks for any help, have a few leads but any help would really be appreciated x

jono the giant
25th March 2013, 10:36 PM
hey hazel jono here theres an old office building here in cambridge located near the city centre what hasent been used in ages am going to do some research to see if i can conteact anyone about it could use it for a CQB site!

Hazel
26th March 2013, 01:22 AM
hey hazel jono here theres an old office building here in cambridge located near the city centre what hasent been used in ages am going to do some research to see if i can conteact anyone about it could use it for a CQB site!

Cheers Jono, It needs to have D2 planning on the site to be used for airsoft, if it doesnt have this ' usage permitted' it will be too expensive to apply and change planning, good luck & thank u, pls let me know how you get on! :)

Josh Tee
30th March 2013, 07:44 PM
Hey Hazel

with regards to the advise and stuff I'm getting my mum to ask the relevant department at her work (Henmanns Freeth LLP). Hopefully they might know of some people or estate agents that are selling land, is there a specific area that your looking at buying from or not. She'll be down tomorrow and Monday (31st and 1st). if you want to talk details then.

Hopefully this helps.