PDA

View Full Version : Tony's Battle Report - Game 26th Feb!

Tony
27th February 2012, 09:10 AM
Hi Peeps!

Wow! what a day yesterday!

A massive thanks to everyone who came along to help get everything set up and take part in our first "official" game of 2012!

Steve's first day as Marshall - well done Steve! Brian on the Gate and Security Officer! Thank you Sir!
As usual, Hazel worked her magic with the camera - pics can be found in the Gallery.

The day started off with the presentation of V.I.P. Shields. I am honoured and proud to hand out the Shields to the guys that helped create R.I.F.T. Airsoft. Without those guys it would still be a thought in my head and not a reality!

Next up, our Subscribed Members came up for their Shields! It really pleases me that so many of us are like minded and want to be a part of our awesome collective and take their hobby further.
A massive thank you and warm welcome!
Other players approached me at the end of the day and have reserved Shield Membership Numbers - and that was their first ever Airsoft Game!

Warm Up
Our game was to throw our trusty V.I.P.'s into the Tower and let the rest of the player's shoot the hell out of them! The V.I.P.'s held out very well indeed (even though Deano was whimpering like a small child :p) Fastie had the best time though and held out to the very end! (taking multiple bad guys out in the process!) Reds and Blues worked well and overwhelmed the V.I.P.'s in the end.

Captain Protection.
This Scenario was a new adaptation of our old V.I.P. game.
Both Teams had to assist their Captain to locate and achieve his/her objective(s) and provide personal cover for their Captain at all times. The Captains were given a map at the start of the Scenario and they had to quickly break their Team into Squads for close protection/scouting and assault. Each map had instructions at each location to complete the Objectives.

Winners; BLUE

King Of The Tower
Simple, fun and bloody hard! :p To Capture and Hold the Tower for as long as possible!
1 player from either Team required to start their team clock! As soon as the enemy get inside the Tower perimeter the Tower is contested and the clock stops! Blues held the Tower from the start due to an amazing sprint forward! 5 minutes in and Reds had removed Blues completely, took control of the Tower and reinforced the whole area! Some great attempts buy Blues to try to push Reds out but the Tower was too heavily defended and Blues couldn't get the advantage.

Winners; REDS

Ammo Tins - Search, Locate, Defend

Objective 1 (Primary)
Both Teams must search and locate 3 Ammo Tins located on their Team Leaders Map. The Tins must be bought back one Tin per player to their Team Base. Once all 3 Tins are back - Game Over! Sounds easy? Not!

Objective 2 (Secondary)
Defend those tins from being captured. If you see an enemy Tin – Camp it !!

Objective 3 (Optional)
Capture Enemy Base and Stop them from securing their Tins !

Wow! What a game! Some Serious firefights and great teamwork on both sides. It still amazes me how people that have never met before work so well together :) Both Teams collected two Tins each but they also defended so well that no Team could get the upper hand.

Winners; DRAW

Team Deathmatch - Semi Auto Only!
This was great to watch! Skill with semi-auto ;)
Both Teams decided to go on the attack - excellent teamwork, marksmanship and aggression!
We ran this game twice to get a deciding score for the day but both Teams were as good as each other!

Winners; DRAW

Winners For The Day: DRAW

So, looking at the day as a whole: Bloody Awesome!!!

Thanks to all that came.Special thanks to Brian (my Father) for looking after our kit while we were out having Fun! I hope you all had a great day at R.I.F.T. Airsoft and hope to see you all on the 25th March - or before!

Please discuss..........

Report-Out

Tony.

Tank
27th February 2012, 09:13 AM
Hi Tony, the warm up game was awesome, can anyone say 'the Alamo' :cool: Thoroughly enjoyed the day and cannot wait till the next game

Ducey
27th February 2012, 09:32 AM
I also enjoyed the day! Weather was awesome too!

Plus i killed 3 V.I.P's in the tower, one being simon who got a shot the ass :D

Steve (Marshal)
27th February 2012, 09:37 AM
It was a great day to Marshall and watch :) scenarios worked very well and everything went to plan !!

Piccys will be up soon with some great action shots !!

Simon
27th February 2012, 09:41 AM
Stevie - I just wish we could tell everyone about the incident we saw at the end of the last game of the day when we were marshalling... get me that photo and I'll upload it!

Benott18
27th February 2012, 10:02 AM
How is your arm Ricky?? And you thought you where put of range pfffff

Tank
27th February 2012, 10:38 AM
My arm is good, it was my jaw that hurt as it hit the floor when I was hit. Awesome shot.

Steve (Marshal)
27th February 2012, 12:27 PM
Lol Simon that was soo odd !! Il email it to you :)

KarlosX
27th February 2012, 05:15 PM
Great games, great day! As always, entertaining, fast paced and fun.
Well done all and well played to the new guys and girls who took part.

dom of doom101
27th February 2012, 06:03 PM
great day thanks guys :) ricky im still craping my self to the sounds of bbs and iron :(

Benott18
27th February 2012, 06:04 PM
Had some nice sniping though how about you Dom?

Simon
27th February 2012, 10:05 PM
Pics are up guys!

http://riftairsoft.com/album.php?albumid=8

dom of doom101
4th April 2012, 03:36 PM
it would have bin better if i had a scope ben :)

dom of doom101
4th April 2012, 03:37 PM
simon there from last time not the 1st

Simon
4th April 2012, 06:44 PM
simon there from last time not the 1st

The post was from 27th February 2012, 11:05 PM

I'll be putting the new pics up tonight.